To create the most exciting Mark II Jaguar possible, but with modern driver comforts and performance, with the appropriate budget to match.Read more below
WORK CARRIED OUT:
Paradise Garage was given the order to create the most exciting Mark II Jaguar possible,
but with modern driver comforts and performance, with the appropriate budget to match.
The car started as a “bare shell” and grew into the best Mark II Jaguar we have built to date.
The specification list speaks for itself.
Finished in black masons with black full leather upholstery.
- High performance and enhanced 3.8 litre fully balanced Jaguar 6 cylinder engine
- Modern automatic gearbox
- Enhanced front suspension and geometry
- Upgraded Twin Booster XJ Series disc breaking system
- Fully independent “e-type” rear suspension
- Full stainless twin exhaust system
Remote central locking
- Full airconditioning
- Upgraded cooling system
- Satellite navigation
- Reverse Camera
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Tinted Glass
- Sunglasses roof compartment
- Modern Jaguar electric seating
- Full centre console
- Full walnut interior
- Sports mesh grill
- Louvre bonnet
- Polish aluminium to underbonnet
- Chrome wide wheels
- Full retractable engineered seat belt system
The car has presence on the road.
When you press the accelerator the car exudes an exciting and unmistakable “throb” of which the great british inline 6 cylinder engine is famous.
This car is the culmination of an individual’s great appreciation, experiences & understanding of the Jaguar marque and
the Paradise Garage Heritage team’s persuit of excellence with regard to the finished work.